MUTE ME!!! (I'll edit the sound later)

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Welcome


Hi,

This is my new blog focusing on the inhabitants and maintenance of my 240gal reef aquarium. I plan to post pics and an account of the progression and growth of my reef. I am by no means an expert aquarist or a marine biologist, but I am a fascinated hobbyist.

If you don't agree with the methods I use to raise my tank or just have some advice, please feel free to let me know. Though this blog is really a way for me to keep track and recount the events surrounding my tank, I also want it to be a fun and educational resource for other trying to maintain a small piece of heaven in their own aquariums.

I can't wait to get started, I have a lot of catching up to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! i lok forward to reading more. I still have hard time calling you Frank. Isn't that your dad? J/K :)